- Master Suite with queen bed, bathroom with shower, and walk-in closet, 32" HDTV, lanai access
- Private Guest Suite with queen bed, private bathroom with tub/shower
- Flat screen 55” HDTV with room-filling soundbar and sub-woofer in living room
- High speed Internet with wi-fi; color printer and monitor for laptop/PC hook-up
- Roomy, open floor plan; carpet in living area and bedrooms, vinyl in kitchen and bathrooms
- Comfortably furnished: powered leather recliner and large leather couch with reclining seats in living room; dining table and chairs,
bar stools at kitchen bar
- Fully equipped kitchen: tableware, cookware, utensils, premium cook-top and oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven, toaster
- Initial supply of staples: toiletries, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, garbage bags, etc.
- Washer and dryer
- Vaulted ceilings with remote-control fans/lights in living room, both bedrooms and lanai; (3) wide sliding doors for patio and lanai access
- Nicely landscaped surroundings
- One car garage plus golf cart space
- Yamaha gas golf cart for exploring and golfing
- Screened lanai for quiet courtyard privacy; includes table with 4 chairs and 2 lounge chairs
- Back yard completely enclosed by eight-foot privacy fence; gas BBQ grill
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION:
- Close to Eisenhower Regional Recreation Center, Manatee rec center, Big Cypress rec center, Hillsborough pool and mail boxes
- At epicenter of golfer's paradise: Evans Prairie Country Club, Bonifay Country Club, and Sweetgum, Palmetto, Turtle Mound, Sandhill and
other executive courses and Sarasota Golf Practice Center
- A short golf cart ride to Brownwood Town Center, featuring Publix, Citizens Bank, Barnstorm Theater, MVP Athletic Club, shops, and 10+ restaurants
- Easy access to Pinellas Plaza (Winn-Dixie, restaurants, banks, gas station, library and county offices) and Colony Plaza (large commercial area)
- Guest IDs available for access to golf and recreation facilities and activities
Comments from previous guests:
"We would love to be a reference for your property. We found your home beautifully appointed, with every outside activity covered." - Art & Jayne
"We found the accommodations to be very clean and comfortable. Highly recommend this rental if you are looking for a clean, comfortable and convenient location!" - Jim & Cheri
"Bob and I have truly enjoyed our month in the Villages! We enjoyed staying in your villa. We had no problems at all and we really liked its convenient location." - Meg & Bob
If there's something you need that we've overlooked, please let us know.
This new home has everything you need and more - just unpack your suitcase and relax. Welcome to our new home!
April 1-14 occupied
April 15-30 $1500
Monthly and long-term (3+ months) rates are available. The rates shown are for one or two people.
All utilities, high definition TVs, high speed Internet with wi-fi, trash, lawn service and taxes are included.
$750 Deposit/Security due within 10 days of booking; refunded (less $125 cleaning fee) if post-rental inspection shows no damage and only normal wear and tear.
$125 Cleaning Fee
The Villages is an active Senior Community for residents 55 yrs+.
Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods.
Family activities are provided.